383 STROKER and 290 duo prop for sale 5 grand

wolf

So as you know the power of the Bluewolf boat with the 290 duo prop moves it along pretty good , I had a buyer for the whole complete system only to call me this am to cancel so his lose can be someone gain, Anyone thats been on my boat knows how good I keep it, its a Awesome power plant its in great condition as im so damn fussy with keeping it running tip top I have a lists of all i do and records.its the whole complete thing if you want just engine I can or the 2 legs i have ill sell that too, its all up for grabs

ill take a video of it running and where gauges sit etc for people to view it has thru haul exhaust 4 inch dryjoint manifolds its turn key ready to go you wont have anything to do to it just drop it in. replace your old 350. ill sell it all off with leg for 5 grand as thats what its going to cost me for the new install, im hauling it out friday as it has to come all out saturday for me to send off to get transom fixed up so if you want to view it this week you can. engine was redone in 2013 with new pistons ,rings,bearings,vortex heads and manifold,timing chain oil pump etc etc id say its got about 450 hours on it ill confirm later.If you have any questions give me a call or pm me dont ask on here as i dont want this turning into a debate thanks
Roy 250-704-9653

http://www.boatingmag.com/volvo-pentas-new-v-8-inboards-offer-numerous-improvements

When I blew up drive in spring from floating crab trap EEEERRR top gear spun a new 290 duo prop as they deem them "obsolete" a new one was close to 17 grand so i asked if i could put that money towards new power and they said yes hence why the ONLY reason im getting rid of the old system and all the parts someone will benefit greatly. forgot to mention lots of spare parts for sale....

I remember this guy who swore off the EFI engines ;-) That's a great deal for someone!

Ten mile I asked nicely NOT for this to be a debate... If you remember at the time I said the cost to put an EFI on this engine was way to expensive hence it has a 4 bbl. cost over long term wasnt worth it .
thanks Wolf

I tried doing a video but it wont load it so ill try on phone today....

hope this worked???
here is a video of the engine running.

So took this today of the power it has to haul up my boat at about 8000 lbs up on plane in about 30 ft or so there is tons of life left in this gear will be sad to see her go...

I've been on Roys boat and its got lots of get up and go,
I'm sure lots of guys on here can attest to that

So update sold the engine today only so i have 2 drives to sell 290 duo props both are serviced and ready to go with oil and will have a list of spare parts im selling off too coming soon props ,heat exchanger pumps,too many to list have to gather and take pics

Hey Roy, Do you still have the drives available ? Have a buddy in the interior looking to replace his.

Let me now and I can pass on your contact info, he is not a forum member.

Thanks,
Harry

YES still have both drives one is a 178:1 the other is a 195:1 ratio my boat came with the 195 ratio one,
but only difference in the gearing was lost 300 rpm on the 178 but gained more speed and better fuel both drives had same props, both have been serviced and ready to bolt on ...also will sell the hydrolic trim motor,manifolds heat exchanger,SS C4 props with prop speed on them. water pumps
PM me and ill call you when i get home

Glad to hear the sale worked out for you Roy !!! That boat had some balls for sure I sure hope you have it ready for early Hali fishing. I sure would like to book another one of your early season socials. Still laughing about the lucky beer song.

OH it will be ready getting worked on as we speak and yes will offer the special again this year after xmas....

Back