3 Aluminum Boats for Sale

fishyboy99

Hi Everyone,

www.buythatboat.com

As we have both of our new 26' Aluminum boats in service for this year, we are getting rid of some of our other boats, ones that haven't been used in the last couple of years. We have already sold one of our 19' boats with power, have one other without and two of our original Cope 17's. All boats are located on the hard in Qualicum, but please call for an appointment before arriving, as I am back and forth to the lodge from now until June 1, then I will be up there full time until the end of September. I will also be putting a couple other items on the website, stuff that we never seem to use anymore. A 2003 fifth wheel (255 Cougar Laredo RL), bought in 2004, used for 4 weeks a year for 3 years, last insured in 2007. Also a 1960 Canoe Cove Command Bridge Cruiser, 36' long, twin cat diesels, all the toys inside, along with a 10'6" Zodiac inflatable with 8hp 4stroke Merc. The items are listed on our other website www.buythatboat.com Please email or call if you would like to have a look at these boats (the Canoe Cove is in Winter Harbour though:)) If someone wants to buy all the boats, I am sure I can sharpen my pencils for a package buy;)

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Rob K.

Qualicum Rivers Resort Ltd.
Winter Harbour Lodge and Resort Ltd.

aka fishyboy99

Back