2lb & downrigger weights for sale!!!!!!!!!

wolf

Hello got some 2lb hali weights and some 12 round with lead fin and 11.10 oz almost 12 lbs but because its a pancake just the same as round with S/S fin for sale

2 lb $ 5.00 about 50 of them
3 lb $ 7.00 20
12 with SS $ 25.00 10
12 w/lead fin $ 25.00 10

Striper jack and Tailspin use the S/S ones and keep coming back for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or if you have any lead laying around ill make you a deal for finished product!!!!!!!!!got a varity of molds from 1 ,1.5,2,3,

In Victoria e-mail or phone bluewolf@telus.net

Thanks Wolf

Wallymart's got them 12lbs with ss for like $59 bucks
12lb for 25 bucks wolfs giving them away [8D]

cheers

It's not like I won't take two of the 12 pounders Wolf, which I will, but you're in Sooke, and I'm not.
If you're making these up regularly, I'll take two, but it might be a couple of months before the fish and I are down that way.
Will talk to you then.
And yes, Gypseas, it is a good deal for both.

Tight lines

I live in Vic just fish out of sooke in june to sept.
I just made them up and thought people would want to get them early as it is may and 4 weeks from now we will start salmon fishing, ill be gone this year from late june to end of july as I am going back up to the lodge to fish this summer, especially with the price of lead going through the roof better get it now or pay big$$$$$$ like gypseas said.

Let me know

wolf

Still have a bit left people have been buying better get on it soon or go to can tire and pay double.

Thanks Wolf

Still have a bit left people have been buying better get on it soon or go to can tire and pay double.

Thanks Wolf

Back