24 Ft Aluminum North West For Sale

x2 frickin' sweet.

That's a nice rig for sure. You don't see may Northwest's come onto the market in that price range.

400 L fuel tank? ouch.

Dave

That's the same size tank as my boat and I want a bigger tank lol.

I think that 225 is about right for that boat. Sure bigger power would be nice but that should do. My boat is a bit smaller than that rig but heavier built. I have a 225 Honda on the back and think it's just about perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called th fellow who owns the boat. It was used as a guide boat since new 2004. Basic electonics Lowrnce sounder , propane heater. Older kicker many miles , still running well. The main is a 2007 Suzuki 225 "with about 1200 hours". Could be a good ride for someone . I would spend a little bit of money having the main checked out. The trailer rolls and that is about it.

beemer

Yeah Duffer its John Rogers Boat,,business name is Joly rogers Charters,great guy boat is well looked after and does high 30's for top speed

I've been out on that boat several times. John is a first rate charter. Everything was always in excellent condition, and the boat was roomy, comfy and plenty fast. If I had the money, I'd buy it. It's been pretty lucky for me. Thats John with his back turned.
DSC02123.jpg

I've been out on that boat several times. John is a first rate charter. Everything was always in excellent condition, and the boat was roomy, comfy and plenty fast. If I had the money, I'd buy it. It's been pretty lucky for me. Thats John with his back turned.
DSC02123.jpg

Too bad you won't be able to catch halibut of that size this year.............

Too bad you won't be able to catch halibut of that size this year.............

yes we will but they will have hooks deep in there guts if released.

sweet ride... GLWS, i would have bought this when i was looking for my tinny.....

Back