22 Foot Glas Ply

Big Green Machine

1979 22 Foot Glas Ply fiberglass fishing boat for sale. Very good condition. Cuddy cabin, with sink and fridge in cabin, which will allow a six footer to stand up no problem. It has an inboard 6 cylinder inline Chevrolet engine that has been rebuilt and has low hours. Engine running well, fired her up last week. Floor and stringers redone and solid and clean. Cuddy has no musty smell at all and walls, floor and cushions in good shape. Trailer frame needs paint but has new bearings, pulley and tongue and the lights working. Hull is in very good shape but the gelcoat could use some TLC. Downrigger mounts are near transom. Has an older VHF radio and basic sonar and radar. Cabinetry was redone a few years ago by an owner who was pretty meticulous about his boat, RIP. Boat is ready to fish, or could be turned into a dream project boat of your liking. Has a rocket launcher on each side. Lots of room to fish. PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. I'm selling it for a friend who knows little about boats.

Also, if you have any feedback about the boat, please PM me. The boat is in Kelowna.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336523639.900182.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336523658.147082.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336523681.271308.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336523695.144081.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336523715.127619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are very well made hand laid glass boats. If that one is an interior boat and only been in fresh water that would be a bonus. There is a Glasply club you can Google.

2 bilge pumps wired separately. When you re-do the stringers, Glass them properly all around before installing in the vessel , GPS - sounder, stereo, charts, Scotty Riggers, Check the Leg and motor out extensively they are your lifeline. Boat Stands for bring on another thousand !!!! , stay with quality, build slow and steady, You will have a beauty in the end.
To many other things to list for additional comfort and use.

Last thing, ....... Rip out the Motor and Leg Put on a Extended Transom with a Yamaha 200-250, increase the size of the dance hall play station. ThaTs what I would do if I had YOUR cash.

Have fun with your new craft.

HT

Well, it's not my boat, my friend, just selling it for a friend. But I do agree, it has the potential, just like that beauty Kelly posted. The buyer could go all out, but the boat is ready to fish now, so their are options for sure. Yes, if I owned it and had some coin, definitely pod it.

Ok, had a couple of offers, but I just went down to the boat to gather some more info for a couple of interested folks and if you want to know more, leg is in pristine condition, 80 gallon fuel capacity, tires on trailer near new, no bearing buddies but bearings are new, there is a welded kicker bracket in place, cruising speed is 30 mph, two brand new Captains seats at helm. The owner is motivated. She just wants to unload it. You could get a great deal on a boat that is ready to go or you ave a few dollars to make it a dream machine.

Back