22 foot aluminum with curry for sale in Victoria?

kaelc

Has anyone taken a good look at the "custom" aluminum with a cuddy, yamis and blue canvas for sale in Saanich for the last few months. I was going to go to go look at it but from talking to the owner alarm bells went off on how it was built. Anyone who knows aluminum welding or anyone with great boat knowledge sea trial it? Feel free to pm me and thanks in Advance.

Sounds like a spicy boat!! Haha
Hah, I missed that auto correct with the small screen on my phone! It's interesting I have seen two amazing looking custom boats for sale in Victoria take a long time to sell with older outboard power. Be interesting to know why this one hasn't sold. The hard top and extended transom were added on after the fact. Changing the boats initial intended design drastically.

is there a link to the boat?

A well built aluminum that is not outrageously priced always sells quick whether it's a big brand or a small one or two off. The fact that it had been for sale for a long time tells me is either overpriced or poorly built, or both.

Ugly always gets a discount

The part I don't like about it is the welded on chine/sponson thing tells me the hull was unstable at rest or was darting side to side when coming down waves. Looks a bit hookie

Looks pretty solid I wonder what it was used for is has a tuna tower for the roof so I guess they used the boat for spotting something, logs maybe?

Back