21 Foot Deep Vee Hardtop for sale

bigredsnapper

Yup need some cash to pay some bills so it has to go. I will be posting it for sale in a couple days to everyone else but hopefully one of you guys are in the market. She's a good solid boat custom built in Coombs by Independent Shipwrights in 92. I had a professional pod conversion done a couple years ago at Breakers Marine in Port Alberni, when I got it It had a Volvo 4.3 V6. I also added new hydraulic steering. It comes with everything you need and she is dry and safe. I'm not going to list everything as you can see by the pics it's all there and I will itemize everything tonight. I bought the kicker (15hp Honda 2003) in 2006 with 8 hours on it and have no idea how many are on it now and the big motor(225hp four stroke Yamaha 2004) has around 2,000 hours on it and runs like a top. The trailer is a single axle Highliner galvanized with new tires and bearings. Price is $9,500 pm me for more details.....BRS

Did you wash the seal blood off?
There has been alot of blood on this boat over the years but none from a seal. For those of you who don't know I saved a seal from a pod of Killer whales in June and it got alot of attention on the internet. Anyway the pics will be up soon and if you cant wait PM and I will send them to you. Thanks in advance Kelly I will learn one of these days.....................BRS

Its sad i did not even get to try her out and soon she will be gone. Maybe you will want a ROBALO to go fishing in. Ithink i can arrange one at a good price. Good luck with the sale Greg i sure she will go quickly to a good home Talk soon

Lets see if this works

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 467
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 454
Hey Mighty Sylvan, drop in some time and say hi, Newfie Boy might have a deal for you on moorage.......and maybe show you a few spots.......BRS

I now have to deal with being a boat less person. She has a new owner and you will see her around Bamfield........BRS

Back