2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I here the fishing and crabbing has been good and was thinking of going out tomorrow morning. I am not the best at marine reports so any help help wind wise for tomorrow would be greatly appreciated!
Bit of a crapshoot tomorrow. If you're not comfortable with some chop, I wouldn't get too far from home.

couple of brave soul's at grace this morning already going to wet and cold there with the wind blowing in .... Tunstall and waterfall are the place to be out of the wind .....

Looking ahead, so far, the weather and winds for Monday Jan. 1st are setting the stage for another special first report of the 2024 year by one of our biggest contributors to the forum. :) Looking forward to a good read and a few pics.

Looking ahead, so far, the weather and winds for Monday Jan. 1st are setting the stage for another special first report of the 2024 year by one of our biggest contributors to the forum. :) Looking forward to a good read and a few pics.
We should give this guy his own thread, kinda like **itter , where his thoughts are automatically downloaded into a post, uncensored of course

No way, I never got my spoon.

Gotta love the 602. At grace bouncing bottom of coarse.
Hey so that was you out there flashing the fish to us. Nice to see ya out there, nice rig you got. Appreciate the tip on the plugs but I’m pretty stubborn so stuck with my gear lol.
It was pretty slow at Grace, until it wasn’t. Ended up with 3 keepers and one was a nice chunky 74cm. Was north of the pack in 160’ water and it paid off. 205 on rigger. One on a Wee G spoon and 2 on the cream soda flasher and glow white hooch. Couple unders released too. Beauty end to the year See ya on the 2024 thread IMG_4328.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back