2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone see out on the water? Had a buddy have to turn around on the way across this morning. Jericho cam doesn't look too bad closer to shore, but can't really tell.
Was it the aluminum catamaran that parks close to you? I saw him coming in from somewhere when I was at my boat this morning. I could see around the marina and partway across to Sunset Beach, but other than that it was blanketed in. Did you check the Kat Kam too?

Was it the aluminum catamaran that parks close to you? I saw him coming in from somewhere when I was at my boat this morning. I could see around the marina and partway across to Sunset Beach, but other than that it was blanketed in. Did you check the Kat Kam too?
Yeah that guy. He's doing a job on Dayman Island. Quite the trek doing 10 knots. I'll look up this kat kam thing. Thanks.

Well then...
Screenshot_20231128_095907_Chrome.jpg

What’s your best method for measuring? Maybe just a 62cm stick you can hold next to them like a hali..

Amazing day in howe sound today!
After navigating through the pea soup at 10knots from port moody to english bay, the fog finally lifted and we were able to motor to our destination. Lines down at 930, and after reviewing my gopro footage, we had 6 fish in the boat in less than 10 mins, with 2 keeper in the mix. The sun came out and it became warm, and the water was glassy. Beauty winter day!
Fished a total of 3 hours, 4 keepers, a lot of unders. Herring aid spoon was our ticket today as it was outfishing the white hootchie about 3:1.
160-190 on the downrigger in about 200-230ft of water.View attachment 100101
nice haul of fish where did u fish ? i was out sunday too two unders at tunstall and two unders at the falls

Got out yesterday on a friend’s boat equipped with radar. Foggy and a slow crawl coming out the north arm but visibility was great in the strait. Flat calm seas.

Sealed twice in Tunstall, a couple unders, managed one keeper. A great day out but for the seals! Bait and spoons with black glow flashers.

Got out yesterday on a friend’s boat equipped with radar. Foggy and a slow crawl coming out the north arm but visibility was great in the strait. Flat calm seas.

Sealed twice in Tunstall, a couple unders, managed one keeper. A great day out but for the seals! Bait and spoons with black glow flashers.

Got sealed in Tunstall last week as well. Black glow flasher and matching glow cop car spoon…got the gear back. That seal is trained.

Perfect day at tunstall today. Lotsa sun and these two keepers. 8 unders aswell. Bouncing bottom at 169 on the rigger.
Well that answers my question! Was gonna ask if any action today, may brave the mediocre weather tmw and head out. Any action at the Bell??

It was a bit ugly in the morning, winds & chop not too bad but raining & low cloud cover. 10-11 bite was on at Grace, got a nice 70cm and a few unders. Bite died off so went across to the waterfall around noon and landed another keeper 64cm, in the sunshine. Nice calm ride back in. IMG_4165.jpegIMG_4169.jpeg

That's great, I was out around thunderbird this am and it was totally gross due to rain and poor vis, amazing to see it improve so nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back