2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time out for a while now, gotta shift from fishing season to workin season. Had a buddy back out last minute, so was a solo mission.

Was the first boat at SH for about 15 min and landed a scrappy 9lb white as the second boat rolled up just after 7am. 73’ on herring. Lost a decent spring around 9am. Went to T10 around 10:30am, trolled a straight tack to NA. Halfway between got a hatch ho and about 10 min later a nice fight with a 12lb fresh clean marble. Both on no bananas skinny G around 60’.

Tried the Cap 12-1 for that last coho to tub out, but nothin. Still a great last trip out for a while. More like once a month now, not twice a week. View attachment 98745View attachment 98746View attachment 98747View attachment 98748View attachment 98749
Beauty!

Beauty day today (sunny, warm, flat water), so I snuck out for a couple hours of trolling the West Van shoreline... nothing going on there other than a shaker... some harbour porpoises too... a seal or two. Was thinking of hitting the North Arm tomorrow, but the reports seem ssssssssloooooooww.

Much slower at ÑA today compared to last week. Way less action. Picked up one nice clipped ho. One other hit. Still awesome weather. Summer conditions and flat calm. Doubt it we’ll get any more 20 degrees days. I only fish on warm days so that could be it for me this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back