2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hours of trolling around point Atkinson and the Capilano mouth today resulted in zero bites. Hopefully it is better for all of you who can make it out tomorrow. I'd like to think that my 21 footer could handle tomorrow's conditions, but it is new to me and I will save the gnarly days for when I have a little more experience with it under my belt.

Maybe I’ll have a few tidbits. I’m expecting the run from the hub city to provide me some sporty sh** to post

Just finished rebuilding my trim pump motor, which was making terrible noises, and cleaned out the switch. Switch got water in it, which caused it to get stuck running against the stop in the up position. Melted the magnets out of the stator. A lot of cleaning, some epoxy and a bit of silicone sealant, and it’s running as good as new. Cutting it close, but had a busy week and didn’t get time to take a look until after work today. Hopefully the weather isn’t as bad as the forecast says it is. Will nose out of Vanier tomorrow morning and worst case fish Ambleside.

Good luck boys. I'm out of the country till Sept 8. Will be joining you post that day. Give er. Save me a few.

So the area 29 regs look straight forward but what about 28? Am I reading this correctly that effecrive Sept 1, only 28 - 9 is open for Chinook?

Stupid forecast looks legit...

Gentlemen, start yer engines!

Breaking in a new hip at home, will live vicariously through you guys this time. Reds vs whites would be nice to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back