2020 “Blo’ the Sno’ I’m Goin’ Fishin” Membership Sweepstakes”.

SVIAC

IT’S TIME TO ACT NOW …

We are a few days away from the this year’s Victoria Boat and Fishing Show, which runs Friday 21 through Sunday 23 Feb and will be back at Pearkes Rec Centre this year. Entry tickets are $9.00 per adult and you can get two tickets for free! If you renew or buy your 2020 SVIAC membership ($40.00 per annum) we’ll give you two free tickets to get into the show. But hurry, offer expires when the show opens on Friday. (more details below)

Another great reason to get your 2020 membership now is the “2020 “Blo’ the Sno’ I’m Goin’ Fishin” Membership Sweepstakes”. Get your membership before 3:00 PM Sunday 23 Feb and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $500+ Mooching Rod and Reel Combo - or - $200 10” Tablet Computer (more details below)

SVIAC membership dues help SVIAC’s Board of Directors operate the society as well as provide funds for our Chinook enhancement initiatives and angling advocacy. Please seriously consider purchasing a membership during this membership drive to help us.

Come and say hi to us on our booth at the show.

Kindest regards, Chris

2020 SVIAC MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

ONE, TWO, FREE!!

2020 SVIAC memberships are now due and the SVIAC Board of Directors has devised two great incentives for you to renew or purchase your membership. You do not have to have been a member in the past either, these incentives are open to anyone 18 years of age or older.

INCENTIVE ONE … 2020 “Blo’ the Sno’ I’m Goin’ Fishin” Membership Sweepstakes

Purchase a $40.00 adult SVIAC membership between now and 3:00 p.m. Sunday 23rd February and you will receive one entry into the 2020 membership sweepstakes draw prize barrel. At no extra cost you could win a GREAT PRIZE just for renewing or purchasing a SVIAC membership. There are TWO prizes, both will be drawn randomly. Check these out:

PRIZE: 1ROD and REEL COMBO (10’ 6” Red Herring medium action mooching rod, Trophy XL QC reel loaded with 20lb Maxima line) retail value $ 530.00 + tax; and,

PRIZE: 2 – COMPUTER TABLET (the all new Amazon Fire 10” full HD 1080p 32GB) retail value $199 + tax - WOW Pretty cool, eh?

INCENTIVE TWO … Attend the Victoria Boat Show on Us –

The 2020 Victoria Boat and Fishing Show will be returning to Pearkes Recreation Centre this year and SVIAC will have a booth in the show as per normal. As usual there will be lots of amazing salt water fishing battle wagons on display to drool over, multiple fishing industry professionals to talk to and please come visit us at our booth #211 to say hi and find out all the latest.

If you purchase your $40.00 adult SVIAC membership before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday February 20th you will receive (2) TWO tickets to the 2020 Victoria Boat and Fishing Show (Friday 21, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 February at Pearkes Recreation Centre) value $18.00

SVIAC Memberships are available:
  1. Online at anglerscoalition.com;
  2. In person at Gizmos Computers, 3-774 Bay Street, Victoria;
  3. By mail to SVIAC, 3-774 Bay Street, Victoria, BC V8T 5E4; and,
  4. By calling us at (778) 426-4141
Join now and get $18.00 worth of boat show tickets and an entry into “Blo’ the Sno’ I’m Goin’ Fishin” Membership Sweepstakes. SVIAC membership dues help SVIAC’s Board of Directors operate the society as well as provide funds for our Chinook enhancement initiatives and angling advocacy. Please seriously consider purchasing a membership during this membership drive to help us.

Ya they don't really say how to get tickets for those who have renewed their membership.

I just got back from renewing my membership at Gizmos and was handed my two boat show tickets and my new membership card. So yes, you can pick up your boat show tickets at Gizmos.

Back