2010 14' Lund SSV for sale

reb

Pains me to do it but...

For Sale:
2010 14' Lund SSV, on 2010 Karavan tralier. Mostly run in rivers and lakes but has seen the salt a few times.

2011 Evenrude Etec 30, 2 stroke, electric start engine 100 hrs (ish), spare prop (pins and nut), 3 liters of e-tec oil, gas tank and hose. Great engine, powerful and reliable.

Lowrance Elite-5 Chartplotter GPS (this year), Navionics Premium Card

Custom aluminum anchor mount and roller at bow.

Swivel seats, new battery, level floor boards, bow storage, rod mounts/holders, compact oar, river anchor (rope and chain and float), portable lights, boat cover, all manuals.

Runs great, very smooth and very stable for small boat. Comfortable 24 knots with 2 guys and gear

$9000.00

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Seafever, it was an option from M&B where i purchased it, not sure is it was straight from Lund, glad to have them though

It's not worth $9000 my buddy bought the 60th anniversy lund ssv for $6000 it came with a merc 25 a merc 3.5 trailer, downriggers,

:mad:hey salmon layer,16 posts?, bugger off unless ya wanna make a reel offer or have something positive to say about a members for sale post.. i would suggest you remove your post or a mod do it...unbelievable.. jerk.

GLWS and a sweet etech! :cool:

awsome boat reb we have the same boats. except i have a 25hp efi mercury, there awsome boats for who ever is interested in this one , bit over priced since i goy mine cheaper but thats probs cause of the owner, im surprised how much mine boogys with the 25hp, how many knots or mph does yours go with the 30 on there? also they cut waves really good to:)

hey islander, yes i have seen yours too, very nice.
with just me and some gear up front, have come down hill out of the lower pitt at 35mph sog, tapping side to side, bit hairy but never the less had to see what it would do.
yes cut through waves very well.

These boats are sweet I use to have one, my bud just bought one brand new $3300 for the bare boat and I priced out a merc 5k after tax add sounder seats and trailer . We probably would have put an offer for this one but couple days too late such is life.
Sweet boat.

Cheers

Thanks CCB. I have been very happy with it. Upgraded a couple months ago. Would like to keep but running out of room.

will you seperate motor/trailer,boat?

Back