2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax FOR SALE

Hi There....

For Sale is my 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. Mint condition and loaded except leather. Just put new BFG All Terrains on it. 5.7 litre TRD, SR5. Tonneau cover and rino lined. Truck is also undercoated. I am second owner and bought it 1 year old in 08. 92K kms on it, All synthetic oil changes and nearly all highway kms. Lady driven most of the time, used mostly to haul around the kids and all the other stuff that goes along with it. Looking to sell and possibly buy a boat.. $25,000 obo I am located in Masset on Haida Gwaii...fyi

Attachments

• DSC_0705.jpg
    DSC_0705.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC_0695.jpg
    DSC_0695.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0708.jpg
    DSC_0708.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 177
I would be willing to deliver it to you for a sale.... it's about $1000 to get it off haida gwaii.....let me know I can send alot more detailed pics and can send the inspection report....fyi....thanks

I would be willing to deliver it to you for a sale.... it's about $1000 to get it off haida gwaii.....let me know I can send alot more detailed pics and can send the inspection report....fyi....thanks

$1,000 ??? What kind of aircraft do they use? :D

lol.... really big ones..... the hercs..... jk, i would be willing to drive it down and ferry it all the way to van island as I would just purchase a used vehicle down there.... and hopefully bring back a nice boat too!!!!!

ss31

Hang in there, Salmon Slayer, until you have reason to come off the QCi's then pre advertise with times you'll be on Van Isle or the Mainland.
It's a good truck and priced less than I would ask for my 07 extra cab.

The price seems to be quite reasonable, and the vehicle is in a fairly good condition. Is it still for sale? I would seriously consider getting it.

Yes truck is still available... there is a guy coming today from QCC..... I will post on here if her buys it or not.... he seemed very interested....

SS31

Back