2006 26' Sea Fox 257 WA Cuddy

bushwackin

Mint condition 2006 26' Sea Fox. Brand New Yamaha 250 fourstroke with only 2 hours and full factory warranty until May/2015! 2008 Suzuki 15 hp kicker with warranty until Aug/2014. Galvanized Magic Tilt trailer. Lowrance LCX-27C GPS/Chartplotter, 2 electric Scotty downriggers, VHF radio, Boss stereo, overhead storage, hydraulic steering and trim tabs, raw and freshwater washdown pump, toilet in cuddy, lots of storage, fishboxes, bait box, HUGE fishing deck, stainless prop. There are 2 more seats that are being installed. This deep V hull handles the waves and swells effortlessly. New price for this boat and motors is $85,000 plus tax plus electronics and downriggers. Located at Breakers Marine in Port Alberni. Call 250-724-3346 and ask for Doug or Chris. Take her for a demo run in the Alberni Inlet. $38,500 obo

PM me if you have any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Good value with the new power! I like my 2007 256WA Pro Series. Slightly different lines.

There is a ton of interest in this boat at Breakers Marine so I don't think it will last long now. I could give a forum member a little better deal. Send me a pm if interested.

Back