2003 Seasport 2200 Sportsman - 250 Hours Immaculate Condition

danger

2003 Seasport Sportsman 2200 on a 2010 aluminum I beam trailer

22' Long, 8'6" beam Powered by a 5.0L Volvo Penta Dual Prop Outdrive with STAINLESS steel props. (also include aluminum spare props)

120 gallon Fuel Capacity gives this boat an easy 300 mile range. Two LARGE underfloor fish boxes, full swim step with plenty of room for coolers and includes a custom aluminum kicker bracket.

EXTERIOR:
Large, deep cockpit with Aft steering station, 6 overhead rocket launchers, 6 flush mount rod holders, 2 outrigger style rod holders, fish cleaning station and raw water wash down pump. Bow of the boat has additional storage space and anchor windlass.

INTERIOR:
Cabin Heater and defrost. Dining table that converts to a bunk, very spacious V-Birth with Porta Potty and room to sleep 2 comfortably. Fresh Water sink and LOTS of storage space. Garmin GPS, Raymarine Depth Finder and VHF radio. Sony Stereo with inside and outside speakers. Overhead fishing rod storage for 6 poles.

Deep vee deadrise produces an exceptionally fast and comfortable riding boat. Will fish 5 guys comfortably for Salmon and Halibut.

This is a fantastic family boat for camping or cruising . Fits a family of 4 very comfortably and has nice accommodations with the fresh water sink and porta potty.

A very easy boat to tow. The aluminum I beam trailer was custom built in 2010. Comes with Kodiak Stainless Steel disk brakes on BOTH axles and a very rugged wiring system. Boat floats on and off the trailer easily and can be loaded quickly by just one person if necessary.

boat_00004.JPG

boat_00003.JPG

boat_00002.JPG

boat_00000.JPG

Boat is in Portland Oregon. Will deliver to Seattle Area.

Excellent Condition Family or Fishing Boat - $46,995
Call Dan 503-502-8934

While I don't have 46,995 at this point in my life .....and I 'm not yet ready to re-morgage , I sure like the Seasports despite their cost. I see myself in this boat at some point. Takes care of fishing very comfortably in weather and accomadates the family for a weekend get-away . sweet.
Buying a boat from a guy named 'danger' ? ......hmmmm lol

It is a great boat for both fishing and camping. The range, fishability, reliability, comfort and quality of the Seasport boats is unmatched.

I had pictures and video in the original post...not sure what happened there. Email me for pictures or put 2003 seasport into youtube for three videos.

Danger is only to the fish....lol.

Dan

mrwhistle52@yahoo.com

nice ride for sure, good luck with the sale..

Back