2002 trophy 22' sport fisher

dreddnot

Thought I would list my boat on here before I put it up for sale. Have a 2002wa trophy. full canvas with 2002 optimax 740 hours. 2021 tohatsu 20hp four stroke. Two new electric downriggers and trap puller. 4 rods fenwick 10' 6(mooching), ugly stik 9', trophy xl 10' and a vintage rebuilt mooching rod. 2 mooching reels and 1 level wind reel. reason for selling is moving for work.

Fully rebuilt trailer new brake line, actuator and brakes/drums. Removable lights for dunking.

0Lkpioi.jpg

Thought I would list my boat on here before I put it up for sale. Have a 2002wa trophy. full canvas with 2002 optimax 740 hours. 2021 tohatsu 20hp four stroke. Two new electric downriggers and trap puller. 4 rods fenwick 10' 6(mooching), ugly stik 9', trophy xl 10' and a vintage rebuilt mooching rod. 2 mooching reels and 1 level wind reel. reason for selling is moving for work.

Fully rebuilt trailer new brake line, actuator and brakes/drums. Removable lights for dunking.

0Lkpioi.jpg
Price? Forum rules say you need a price to post a for sale ad.

where are you located?
What size main?
Any more photos? Photos of the interior and cuddy?
Does it have a head?

0Lkpioi.jpg
Price? Forum rules say you need a price to post a for sale ad.

where are you located?
What size main?
Any more photos? Photos of the interior and cuddy?
Does it have a head?
Asking 25k

Boat is on the Sunshine Coast can take it out at the ramp at Gibsons marina.

02 150 optimax Bluetooth vesselview(first year support for Bluetooth)

portable toilet with pump out

will post some pics

Back