2001 Dodge 2500 Laramie 4x4 5.9 Cummins w/ 98500 miles

Rayvon

I've owned this truck since 2008 and 21000 miles (bought in Bellingham,Wash.) and never had any issues but I thought I would keep it long term ,so I brought all maintenance up to date in last couple of years.
Transmission w/HD torque converter-$4400 Victoria Transmission
All new parts brakes inc.Rotors,calipers etc.-$2000
New 4" Stainless exhaust system-$1100
Replaced cracked dashboard (common on these)-$300
New heater core (because I had dash out)-$100
Had AC checked and filled-$200
2 new batteries-$350
Probably more that I can't remember.
The truck body is rust free and never any accidents.Stock other than levelling kit(original owner) and bigger exhaust.I think it would be very hard to find a better example of this truck with low mileage.This has never been a work truck ,pleasure only.
$16000 no trades.
In Victoria,central saanich

Attachments

• IMG_9443.JPG
    IMG_9443.JPG
    435.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I've owned this truck since 2008 and 21000 miles (bought in Bellingham,Wash.) and never had any issues but I thought I would keep it long term ,so I brought all maintenance up to date in last couple of years.
Transmission w/HD torque converter-$4400 Victoria Transmission
All new parts brakes inc.Rotors,calipers etc.-$2000
New 4" Stainless exhaust system-$1100
Replaced cracked dashboard (common on these)-$300
New heater core (because I had dash out)-$100
Had AC checked and filled-$200
2 new batteries-$350
Probably more that I can't remember.
The truck body is rust free and never any accidents.Stock other than levelling kit(original owner) and bigger exhaust.I think it would be very hard to find a better example of this truck with low mileage.
$16000 no trades.

Thank seems like a decent price :) Do you have any addition pictures, my dad is looking... thx

I can vouche for ray taking care of his stuff I bought a 1988 boat off of him a few years ago looked like it came off the show room floor!

Someone must need a truck that will haul anything and last forever.I know you can find them cheaper, but not better.

Info sent to my dad, thank you.

If it was a stick i would buy it and sell mine.

Im looking for a truck but not for another couple months . Hide it until July and I’ll take it haha. Most likely do what I’ve done with every diesel I’ve ever had and crank the horsepower up and blow transmissions for the next 8 years.

Last edited:
Sold to a neighbor's son that told his parents that if my truck ever came up for sale ,he would buy it.Happy young man.
That’s awesome. Congrats. My neighbour has a late 90’s f350, crew cab, long box, 7.3L diesel. Near mint condition. I have so many buyers lined up for that truck when the day comes but sounds like he’s going to keep it for life

Back