2000 18' Boston whaler Outrage W/O motor

Tommygun

Boat comes with full inclosure ( 2 years old) T top , bench seating and caption seats with custom aluminum base and tandem trailer. Hull is bullet proof with a proper cut polish and new stripe on the exterior. $12,000.00

Boat comes with full inclosure ( 2 years old) T top , bench seating and caption seats with custom aluminum base and tandem trailer. Hull is bullet proof with a proper cut polish and new stripe on the exterior. $12,000.00
Built in gas tank or portables?
What might this fine vessel look like?

That's one of my favourite hulls for an open boat in that size range. The Montauk and the Conquest get all the press but the 18 Outrage is a killer hull; when I bought my place on Ruxton Island we took one across from Steveston to Porlier and up, I think it was the beginning of April and blowing about 15kn. The Outrage just ate the chop; I was quite impressed with it.

My buddy who was piloting wasn't expecting it to be as cold as it was, so he didn't bring gloves or anything. My wife brought spares gloves and a spare scarf and stuff like that so she lent him her backup stuff...which was all leopard print. Somewhere I have pics of him, looking warm, but very embarrassed.

Anyway good luck with the sale. Where are you located?

That's one of my favourite hulls for an open boat in that size range. The Montauk and the Conquest get all the press but the 18 Outrage is a killer hull; when I bought my place on Ruxton Island we took one across from Steveston to Porlier and up, I think it was the beginning of April and blowing about 15kn. The Outrage just ate the chop; I was quite impressed with it.

My buddy who was piloting wasn't expecting it to be as cold as it was, so he didn't bring gloves or anything. My wife brought spares gloves and a spare scarf and stuff like that so she lent him her backup stuff...which was all leopard print. Somewhere I have pics of him, looking warm, but very embarrassed.

1608782698404.png

can’t help but think about this..

I'm in sylvan lake. The boat sold in ten minutes of the post.

Back