2$ to 3$ a litre gas this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid $2.05 for boat gas on the water in Ukee this past week.

Fortunately (and unfortunately, in a way) I have not had to fuel up at a marina this season. August 17, price of a barrel now down to $87. Price per litre of regular in Nanaimo $1.84
WTF - would have expected a bit more of a drop given all the other circumstances??

Fortunately (and unfortunately, in a way) I have not had to fuel up at a marina this season. August 17, price of a barrel now down to $87. Price per litre of regular in Nanaimo $1.84
WTF - would have expected a bit more of a drop given all the other circumstances??
I’ve noticed a lot of gas stations with all their pumps closed and yellow caution tape. Lots of shell stations are out of gas. Supply and demand

$180.9 @ Super Save Bowen and Northfield for the last week

I’ve noticed a lot of gas stations with all their pumps closed and yellow caution tape. Lots of shell stations are out of gas. Supply and demand
Yeah, they're blaming it on the hurricane season this time. No matter what the crude price is, there's always something....

Yeah, they're blaming it on the hurricane season this time. No matter what the crude price is, there's always something....

yeah its pretty much like that in any commodity, like farmers always something

Still bloody high in Vic, it was nice to have diesel down for a few weeks but back to astronomical pricing considering historical.

US and Canadian consumers basically accepting high prices with Bidens numbers up and the F Trudeau sentiment staying steady with Love PierreP sentiment, both make me throw up a little in the mouth but I digress.

Shopping for an electric bike to help carting the kids around and getting the wife to school for her doctorate. The speed of avoiding traffic jams in the city is where I see the ROI although the wear and tear on $3300 ebike vs a $66000 vehicle has to be substantial as well.

I plan to do some videos off my dingy w 3.5hp in late September early October if we have good weather. My fishing on friends Grady White 4-600hp fishing is almost done for the season, maybe one Hali trip or helping them figure out prawning and crabbing.

Still bloody high in Vic, it was nice to have diesel down for a few weeks but back to astronomical pricing considering historical.

US and Canadian consumers basically accepting high prices with Bidens numbers up and the F Trudeau sentiment staying steady with Love PierreP sentiment, both make me throw up a little in the mouth but I digress.

Shopping for an electric bike to help carting the kids around and getting the wife to school for her doctorate. The speed of avoiding traffic jams in the city is where I see the ROI although the wear and tear on $3300 ebike vs a $66000 vehicle has to be substantial as well.

I plan to do some videos off my dingy w 3.5hp in late September early October if we have good weather. My fishing on friends Grady White 4-600hp fishing is almost done for the season, maybe one Hali trip or helping them figure out prawning and crabbing.
You’re a good friend for helping out your friend with that burdensome Grady.

I just bought this little commuter off my buddy for $700. Should be able to save $700 in fuel in the first month compared to my ram 3500. Gas is not something I complain about anymore.

Attachments

• EFE43FE6-BC99-467D-94FF-F8716EEFE147.jpeg
    EFE43FE6-BC99-467D-94FF-F8716EEFE147.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 71
I owned two of those before, great little cars. With a good set of snow tires they are crazy good in the winter. $700 is a steal! Parts are so cheap as it is based on the corolla if I remember correctly.

I’m a charitable man. It is the least I can do ;)
Yeah it has 312,000km on it but everything works. Engine runs smooth, shifts nicely, no rattles or anything. From what I've read, these things like to go to 400,000 miles or so no problem, so I'll just drive it until she blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back