1st year of NitiNat Returns

That's the thing fins the guides up there always want too go on t.v. or write books and articles about the great fishery in the stamp but then when guys show up in droves they actually wonder why it's so busy!Must be a small town thing.

quote:
Keep spreading the news about the stamp and it will look like the vedder, shoulder too shoulder, keep up the good work. Take some heat off the other flows!!!

Already does on the weekends! Even ran into a crew from Vic yest, arriving just in time to watch her blow out. Hilarious!

What's NOT so funny is the amount of pressure we're seeing this year! Downright SCARY, and a lot of roebee's in the no-go area. CO's seem to be busy with something more pressing, haven't seen a one out there yet this year. Hopefully they do a suprise drift on the weekend, and get some of those clowns off the water!

quote:
Keep spreading the news about the stamp and it will look like the vedder, shoulder too shoulder, keep up the good work. Take some heat off the other flows!!!

Already does on the weekends! Even ran into a crew from Vic yest, arriving just in time to watch her blow out. Hilarious!

What's NOT so funny is the amount of pressure we're seeing this year! Downright SCARY, and a lot of roebee's in the no-go area. CO's seem to be busy with something more pressing, haven't seen a one out there yet this year. Hopefully they do a suprise drift on the weekend, and get some of those clowns off the water!

quote:

quote:

I totally agree with ya there Nog!!! There needs to be more effort in rebuilding other rivers on the island that used to produce steelhead. Unfortunatley the Stamp is the only one that gets plugged on tv and gets way too much attention.

I totally agree with ya there Nog!!! There needs to be more effort in rebuilding other rivers on the island that used to produce steelhead. Unfortunatley the Stamp is the only one that gets plugged on tv and gets way too much attention.

You guys think all of the pressure will hurt the returns a lot? I guess we have seen out on other rivers, Can the Stamp sustain it?

You guys think all of the pressure will hurt the returns a lot? I guess we have seen out on other rivers, Can the Stamp sustain it?

Hey Nog,nice chrome on the other site!By the way the last surprise drift i saw by the co's was in late march one year!Little late don't ya think.With all the cutbacks by the gov some guys chucking roe aint a priority anyways.Roe was legal for years and it didn't affect anything anyway.Who needs bait in the falls pool anyway!What a waste!

Hey Nog,nice chrome on the other site!By the way the last surprise drift i saw by the co's was in late march one year!Little late don't ya think.With all the cutbacks by the gov some guys chucking roe aint a priority anyways.Roe was legal for years and it didn't affect anything anyway.Who needs bait in the falls pool anyway!What a waste!

Back