1st year of NitiNat Returns

Hey Nog,nice chrome on the other site!By the way the last surprise drift i saw by the co's was in late march one year!Little late don't ya think.With all the cutbacks by the gov some guys chucking roe aint a priority anyways.Roe was legal for years and it didn't affect anything anyway.Who needs bait in the falls pool anyway!What a waste!

I was up there this year and roe bags you got to be out of your mind quit packing your beak its getting to your head.

I was up there this year and roe bags you got to be out of your mind quit packing your beak its getting to your head.

Hey nibler some more details there man! Are you accusing the famous roebags of something? Or are you stating that people are using roebags?

Hey nibler some more details there man! Are you accusing the famous roebags of something? Or are you stating that people are using roebags?

Yeah! He maybe caught four coho and no steelies just springs that were all snagged and even got to see how roe bags likes to use the old roe bags.

Yeah! He maybe caught four coho and no steelies just springs that were all snagged and even got to see how roe bags likes to use the old roe bags.

Back