1998 Audi A6 Quattro AWD

profisher

Selling a 1998 Audi A6 Quattro AWD, 2.8 V6 . This car is about as clean as you will find for a 1998. Has higher mileage but you wouldn't know it from driving it. (255,000k) This car has been maintained and stored indoors and it shows. This car has leather/power/heated seats, power sunroof, anti theft, keyless entry, Bose premium stereo with 6 disc player, brand new tires, super large trunk space, fog lamps front and rear and AC blows cold. No issues. A very fun quality car to drive and a lot of value for the money. Silver with black interior. Asking $6700.00

This would be a great car for someone who makes trips up Mount Washington. These are great cars in the snow with one of the best AWD systems made. Have fun on the mountain and getting there and back too. Has the 5 speed Tiptronic automatic transmission.

This would be a great car for someone who makes trips up Mount Washington. These are great cars in the snow with one of the best AWD systems made. Have fun on the mountain and getting there and back too. Has the 5 speed Tiptronic automatic transmission.

I had Audi and it drove amazing in winter weather snow never stopped me, the all wheel drive handles great.

Nice Car good luck.

Still for sale..more pics

New price $5900.00. Winter is coming and hopefully the AWD and heated seats will appeal to someone.

Like trying to sell snow to an Eskimo? Lol. I think once the first cold weather hits and if we get snow the car will sell quickly. If not I get to keep enjoying it.

That's a sweet ride. I would buy that in a minute if i had the cash. I'm sure someone will snag it soon

I have 4 vehicles right now and I'm probably a major share holder of ICBC. Lol. I play eenie meenje every day when it comes to which one do I drive today.

I have 4 vehicles right now and I'm probably a major share holder of ICBC. Lol. I play eenie meenje every day when it comes to which one do I drive today.[/QUOTES

Sell two or trade up for a bigger/better/new2u boat...vehicles don't catch fish and if your wife disagrees - a larger boat would make a better doghouse.

I'm too attached to the boat I have been married to for the past 21 years to trade her in. What did you say about the wife? Lol

I've gone all over this car trying to find something wrong with it before I let it go. I gave it an oil change, air filter change, fuel filter change, swapped out a valve cover gasket that was weeping a tiny bit of oil and replaced a front axle because the CV boot had a tear. That was it. I couldn't find a speck of rust anywhere. It is a solid used German made car that is a lot of fun to drive with lots of comfort and a kick butt stereo.

Bump and price reduced to $5900.00

This would make a nice Christmas morning surprise for someone who was good this year!

Bump. Still have the car for sale. Thought I had it sold but the poor guy was diagnosed with a life changing illness and put his plans on hold. He did drive 3-4 similar Audi's on the weekend he tested mine and said mine was the best of them all, for condition and the way it drove. My buddy has a 325 BMW convert and has driven my car a few times as the designated driver. He says it blows his car out of the water for ride, handling and room.

Normally don't bite on these kind of digs but if your Audi can even come close to my 3 series twin turbo 6 speed manual I would be completely shocked!

Well could be a good race, I jammed a Ford 429 Super Cobra Jet into it with a 6 speed Tremec. ;)

Back