• SEARANGER3.jpg
    SEARANGER3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,592
  • SEARANGER2.jpg
    SEARANGER2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,591
Last edited by a moderator:
17 Sea Ranger still available?

1998 Arima Sea Ranger with 100hp Yamaha 4 stroke, 2009 8hp Yamaha kicker. Nice boat with 8ft beam, cuddy cabin, GPS, fishfinder, new Baystar hydraulic steering (installed last week), newer canvas (2years), Newer kicker bracket, bearings and hubs replaced last year on galvanized shorelander trailer....Ready to fish! $20,000

Hi,

I am looking to upgrade from my 17 foot 1988 Hourston glascraft. If your boat is still for sale, I would like to speak with you about the boat. My cell phone number is 778-928-5483 and e-mail address is m.mcallister@fisheries.ubc.ca.

Best wishes,
Murdoch McAllister

I too am in Campbell and have seen the boat on the side of the road. Take your net out man! Some vulture is going to jack it for sure! Intrigued by these Arimas. Have you ever tried sleeping in the cuddy? I'm six feet on the nose. Just wondering if it's possible. Mind you after a few scotches I've been known to sleep on a dock!

hey hey......I have 4 nets my place, kinda left it there just to see how long it will last. Yes, I have spent many nights in the cuddy, me and my buddy at that! my buddy is taller then me, 6ft for sure! We also did a few trips with a third guy sleeping on the deck in between the seats on a thermorest!

let me know if you would like a closer look, I can no longer park it on the side of the road (bylaw officer got after me)!

Mike

Back