1993 17.5 Double Eagle value?

Tips Up

Looking at purchasing this boat from a family member. I am having trouble finding many comparisons for price as they just don't come up for sale much. Trying to come up with a fair price??

1993 17.5 Double Eagle
90 horse Yammy 2 stroke oil injection
9.9 Yammy 4 stroke kicker
Motors believed to be same year.
Downriggers ect...
Garmin fish finder, no gps, no vhf
Raised soft top
Roadrunner trailer

All in good shape.

Thanks,

Tips

Well...sold my 17.5 Double Eagle last fall.1977 hardtop, 130 yamaha 2 stroke 250 hours,9.9 electric start Yamaha 2 seasons,galvinized trailer,2 electric scotties,cb,vhf,gps,sounder,boat rewired,very,very,very good condition,everything worked.Mechanics report etc.Sold for no dicker price of 10750, to the first person that came and looked at it.Had another backup offer in hand, and had two other people over the next couple of days that wanted it.The condition is what sold it,lots of beaters out there.DAN

quote:Originally posted by danthewire

Well...sold my 17.5 Double Eagle last fall.1977 hardtop, 130 yamaha 2 stroke 250 hours,9.9 electric start Yamaha 2 seasons,galvinized trailer,2 electric scotties,cb,vhf,gps,sounder,boat rewired,very,very,very good condition,everything worked.Mechanics report etc.Sold for no dicker price of 10750, to the first person that came and looked at it.Had another backup offer in hand, and had two other people over the next couple of days that wanted it.The condition is what sold it,lots of beaters out there.DAN

Hey Dan are you the Dan from the Seabeam September trip in Bamfield? Dan and Rod?

quote:Originally posted by happy hooker

Just got a new Double Eagle, electrician from Vic?

Hey Dan are you the Dan from the Seabeam September trip in Bamfield? Dan and Rod?

Yes that would be me,and my buddy Rod.Thats my old boat that I sold,last year was there in the new one,much more b--r storage.DAN

Yes that would be me,and my buddy Rod.Thats my old boat that I sold,last year was there in the new one,much more b--r storage.DAN

Dan, keep those lucky's cold !

:D

Well how ya doin Dan, its Sean, Pauls nephew, I had my new boat there this year too. The Hewescraft. Going this year?

Holy highjack batman.

No matter. I got a bit of info and purchased the boat.
Thanks to those who replied on subject.
To the others... get a phone. LOL!![:p]

My 16' Double Eagle will be up for sale soon... stay tuned.

Tips

quote:Originally posted by happy hooker

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Dan, keep those lucky's cold !

:D
And is that you Rod?

nope, but someone is geeting pi$$ed about the hijack
so ...
good luck with the new boat Tips !

Chris... I paid fair market value to the father inlaw.[^]

E-mail me if you need a price for comparison. There are 3 similar out there for $9500-12500 that I found.

Tips

Back