1990 Donzi F23 W/A w/ twin Suzuki 140's $30,995obo

richmake

She's a beautiful 23 footer with a 9.3 Ft beam that in my opinion is set up very similar to the Grady White Gulfstream, With the same beam, bigger live-well, huge fish boxes in the floor and more room at the controls. With the jack plate, it has way more room on deck with lots of storage.

The boat has been repowered with twin 2003 Suzuki DF140 four strokes which now have about 550-600 hours. There is new hydraulic steering and new throttle cables. Also in 2012 I put all new wiring from front to back with new rocker switches.

Electronics include a Lowrance HDS7 fish finder + GPS Chart plotter with the LWX-1 Sirius marine weather and satellite radio module, new antenna, new Sony stereo and speakers, new VHF radio plus new Garmin 740/Radar

Brand new canvas enclosure in 2014

The vessel is TC certified and fully compliant for guiding.

It has new deck lights, new wash down pump, bilge pump, live-well pump, new deluxe seats, new rod holders, new locking back access hatches. The gas tank was cleaned and conditioned with new ethanol approved gas lines.

The trailer is a 92 magic tilt I-beam trailer that has all new leaf springs and new bearings as of last year.

The boat was originally purchased this year as a spare boat for our company but was brought into service and ran flawlessly for over 30 days this season...
The reason for the possible sale is due to expansion and we are looking at purchasing two Grady's similar to our current models.

Vessel will be in Port hardy until End of August then in the lower mainland.

chad@coastwidesportsfishing.com
1-604-765-0436

Attachments

• donzi fish.jpg
    donzi fish.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,022
  • donzi1.jpg
    donzi1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 857
  • donzi%20motors.jpg
    donzi%20motors.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 859
Last edited by a moderator:
and that is one fat fish in the pic..... duval pt ?
good luck with the sale
sure when its comes to the smoke it will sell

Back