30 days*: $20,000

Receiving limits:
Per Transfer: $10,000
24 hours*: $10,000
7 days*: $25,000
30 days*: $50,000

* Rolling Limits (in CAD$)

Last edited by a moderator:
6000 $ if there is no interest at that price im going to keep it and stop with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your last couple posts, I'd like to know did you sell this unit or just decide to try and discontinue this thread?

Honestly i am sick of the tire kickers , it is in great shape for ist age and im not giving it away..that price was offered to SFBC members only i have decided i will keep it if the family from port hardy doesn't want it. With the falling crude oil prices i might just make it my daily driver yet..

go for it it will make a great daily driver .and do not forget the hot lunches to boot

That is a nice RV. I can't sell my trailer either. It's nice too. People are just not buying RV's at this time of the year. Mine and yours will sell come spring.

That is a nice RV. I can't sell my trailer either. It's nice too. People are just not buying RV's at this time of the year. Mine and yours will sell come spring.

Yup you bet, i have paid up my storage so im not worried, had some snowbirds interested last week but they must of went greyhound instead..

Back