1980 24' glasply hardtop

noluck

where to start, these boats are made with composite stringers. it has been re powered with a new cummins 4bt, it has a volvo penta dp-sm duo prop leg with stainless props, the spares are stainless as well. it cruises 24-27knt and top speed 31knt. it has been rewired front to back, all new lowrance electronics, hds7 and hds9 link8 radio with ais and simrad 3g radar, new hydraulic steering hoses and ram, has newly wired shore power with outlets in the cuddy as well as engine room for the noco battery charger for the northstar agm house and starting batteries, and engine room heater in the winter time. comes with all fishing gear 3 trophy xl reels and rods as well as all the tackle on board. 60" scotty downriggers, cannon balls, new gauges include floscan, and faria gauges, ans well as curcuit breakes for the all new built in helm switches, new vetus windshield wiper motors and blades. it has a espar heater on board as well for cuddy heat and windshield heat, has bennett elecrtic trim tabs, 15 hp mercury pro kicker with remote steering and power trim and tilt. it rides on a tandem axle galvanized trailer with electric brakes i am sure there is more but this is a start, Dave 604-504-5994 asking $35,000

there is a build thread that i will try to link below, this boat has never been moored outside, comes with new drop down rear curtain and has slopeback rear cover, also has spare leg ready to go, and spare starter and alternator,all newly rebuilt

Hope nothing is wrong Dave. I thought this was your baby? Sad to see it have to go but someone will get a great ride, especially with that diesel power. Great boat.

Oly

Thats really to bad ...I know you put a lot of work into that beast, someone will be very lucky to get such a well looked after machine thats been done right..by a professional!!!!!
Not by some hack who think they know how to rebuild boats...

I had a ride on her a month ago. She's a beauty, and can certainly handle herself in the slop! Good luck with the sale!

I should add, with her diesel package, there are not many boats out there that can match her fuel economy.

Hey, Oly1.
everything is fine just can't get momma to enjoy the water like i do, i figured bigger boat would do it with hard top, but is not the case. so i decided to sell her

It's a sad reality for more than just you. I know for me when I built my boat my wife knew what it was all about. She wasn't really factored into the build but I did put in a toilet and heater for her semi-annual voyages...lol The strange thing is that I have had boats with more creature comforts on them but she actually admitted to me after the summer that I was right on how the boat was designed and she actually enjoyed her time on the water...o_O She even made the run to Swiftsure twice! I also had to watch my dad go through the whole letting go of the boating dream so I'm a little opinionated about the process...lol Good luck on the sale but secretly I hope it doesn't sell...;)

Hey, Oly1.
everything is fine just can't get momma to enjoy the water like i do, i figured bigger boat would do it with hard top, but is not the case. so i decided to sell her
You can come fishing with me :)
I can handle your ******** for a few hours. Maybe she's just sick of it ;)

Maybe you should get a new momma and keep the boat........

I can say that because she can't reach me lol

Sorry to hear, but your welcome out with me anytime bud.

boat 014.jpg boat 158.JPG

Attachments

• boat 160.JPG
    boat 160.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 292
  • boat 164.JPG
    boat 164.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 286
  • boat 162.JPG
    boat 162.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 285
  • boat 159.JPG
    boat 159.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 296
  • boats 007.JPG
    boats 007.JPG
    312.6 KB · Views: 309
  • boat 048.jpg
    boat 048.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 324
most of the pictures i have are too big of files, but found these ones for you
Send them to yourself in a text then save those images. They'll be smaller that way.

Hey, Oly1.

I am in the same situation so I hope things work out with a different result, time will tell...

Back