1976 19'6" Glasply

Cabezon1

Hi Folks, I have decided to let someone have a kick at trying to put this Glasply back where she belongs, on the water. The boat was originally purchased from Campbell River back in winter of 2014. We purchased it because the seller needed to sell her ex boyfriend’s boat in order to put food on the table for her 6 kids during the holiday season. We actually paid more than her asking price. What can I say, I have a soft heart. Anyhow, here are the details about the boat- 19’6 Glasply built in 1976 with a seized Mercruiser 140HP Engine. Mechanic said it will need a new gas tank. It also comes with a solid, running 15HP four stroke Honda kicker. The hull is solid as a rock. I think it would make a great winter project boat for someone that has the expertise and time to fix her up. I asking for what I put into this boat…2900. I have had offers for the kicker but would prefer to sell as a package. I am also looking for an 2002-2005 Yamaha F225 four stroke motor so if anyone is willing to entertain trades, then I am all ears.

ps.. I am having problems posting pics so they will have to follow at a later date.

Kicker $1200
Trailer $800
Hull and fixtures $900
Sale of usable leg should offset cost of gas tank.
Good deal for the right person.

Back