1962 Tollycraft Pilothouse

Doug R

BOAT HAS SOLD Nov 25 2018
REDUCED PRICE 21 foot Tollycraft. Mahogany lapstrake hull. Volvo 130 hp turbo diesel with Volvo dual prop 290 leg burns 1 gal / hr, Morse controls. Second set of stainless props. Starts and runs perfect. Leg serviced and re-sealed recently, new bellows. Hull is fibreglassed from the waterline down. New Raycor filter. New fuel lines from tanks to banjo connectors. All new hoses on engine and to cabin buss heater. New bilge pumps. Galvanized Roadrunner trailer. Two vhf radios. Furuno sounder. New fuse panel with upgraded wiring. New battery switch. Anchor with new line and chain. Deck windlass. Cat battery. Second helm station. Downriggers not included at this new price . In deck fish locker with bilge pump. Well cared for, never moored for more than a week at a time. Turn key. $8800.
I have it posted on Victoria Craigslist right now. It is also posted on PopYachts
with lots of pictures. This page will not allow me to post a link.

Attachments

• IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Do you have anymore pictures? especially the cabin and cuddy?
What is her comfortable top cruising speed?

Do you have anymore pictures? especially the cabin and cuddy?
What is her comfortable top cruising speed?

I tried to post additional pics, but I think the files sizes are too large. I am a rookie on this site. Email me at ronq@telus.net. I will send you all the pics you want. Its a great boat - fishes well. Rear helm station is nice. I run it at 23 -25 mph. The engine is loafing at that speed. It will go much faster, but the boat has never been operated that way.

I tried to post additional pics, but I think the files sizes are too large. I am a rookie on this site. Email me at ronq@telus.net. I will send you all the pics you want. Its a great boat - fishes well. Rear helm station is nice. I run it at 23 -25 mph. The engine is loafing at that speed. It will go much faster, but the boat has never been operated that way.
I found your ad on Craigslist. It's a sweet boat, but I want a cuddy to sleep in

Back