18' Hourston

Rfrolic

What would be a reasonable price to sell this for?

18' Hourston Glascraft hardtop deep V hull. The boat is in great condition. Lighting inside and out was recently updated to LED.

Comes with:
Lowrance gps/depth sounder.
CD stereo with aux input.
Marine vhf radio.
350 V8 engine 4 barrel carb with OMC Stern Drive.
Trim tabs.
Many extra omc parts.
Tonneau cover
Camper cover
Full boat cover

This boat is amazing in the ocean.
It spent most of its time at Sproat Lake as a lake boat.

For its age, it has very low hours. The engine was replaced in 1986, and since then has approximately 500 hours.

Downriggers might be able to be included

Man that thing is going to rip...in this market, its the old "how long is a piece of string" phrase? Can you share some pics? Hours? Manifolds been done recently?

The manifolds were redone about a decade ago. Unfortunately I don't have a. Accurate hour reading. My dad ran it with a dead hour meter. I replaced it when. I took it over. It has 122 hours in the last 15 years.

20210505_134715.jpg20210505_140022.jpg20210505_133512.jpg

I agree with Fisherman Rob, but give it a shot at $10,000 and see how it goes. I'm guessing you'll get interest from the "I'm gonna pod this thing" crowd for sure as opposed to keeping the OMC rolling. Good luck with your plans.

How much does it actually cost to put a pod on these boats?

I would also repaint your bottom paint at least a bit to make it look clean though it spent most its time in the lake.

I agree with Fisherman Rob, but give it a shot at $10,000 and see how it goes. I'm guessing you'll get interest from the "I'm gonna pod this thing" crowd for sure as opposed to keeping the OMC rolling. Good luck with your plans.
I currently have it listed at 8k. A friend was telling me that I might be too low. Just was trying to get an idea. thanks

I currently have it listed at 8k. A friend was telling me that I might be too low. Just was trying to get an idea. thanks

A quick sale at 8k seems way easier than dealing with a bunch of tire kickers but ultimately it comes to what your time is worth to you.

In today’s market 10k pre covid 5-6. 18s are a desireable hull but the tops too low for my liking...

Back