Magma Cleaning Table
Built in Fish Locker
2 Net holders
Interior lights
Electric Defogger
3 Electric wipers
Electric bilge pump
Cigarette lighter/ Map light
2 Canvas covers (1 travel/storage top, 1 new camper top never used)
Built in toilet (folds up from below floor)
Compass
Electric horn
20 gallon built in gas tank
Radar Arch

Garmin GPS 182 with chips for all of Vancouver Island
Furuno 16 mile Radar
FurunoGP1650DF Color Chart Plotter Sounder /chip for east coast of Vancouver Island Air mar 50 MHz - 200 MHz Transducer w/ speed sensor
Lowrance X91 Depth Sounder
Standard Horizon VHF
Si-Tex Ultima VHF
AM/FM Radio and two Koss Speakers
Scotty Black Box
Scotty Electric down riggers
Scotty Cannonball holders
Scotty Swivel Mounts
Scotty Angle Mounts
4 Scotty Rod Holders
Highlander 3500 – lb Galvanized Trailer completely re-built and rewired, new fenders and Spare tire
Manual and Power winch
Fulton tongue jack

This boat is in great shape and well cared for. This really has been a great boat and I am only selling because I have a new boat on the way. There is no extras to buy this boat has it all. Dual electronics, Radar, cleaning table on board with wash down (never wait at the cleaning table again, as well as your table is always clean, also works as a good work bench for fishing. With the electric steering mounted in the hardtop it is easy to fish solo. This boat will do 50 mph trimmed out on GPS and pull skiers all day long.

I am flexible in how this package can be sold. My price is $8500-$13000k depending on how the package is put together. This boat can be seen in person in Victoria (Brentwood Bay 5 minutes from the ramp) I would like to add that all serious offers will be considered so please feel free to make an offer.

boatforsalepictures030.jpg

boatforsalepictures026.jpg

boatforsalepictures025.jpg

boatforsalepictures016.jpg

boatforsalepictures034.jpg

Yes

Still for sale till the end of the month then the boat will be stripped and sold, boat, motor, trailer only.Make me a offer

I like the cleaning platform you use... Did you make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it from where, good luck with your boat.

I was given it,but they are at WestMarine.It works great, but if I was to keep the boat I would get some extentions to lift it a bit higher. I think you should get one for your new ride Merittboy, and get a wash down set-up while your at it.Best thing I ever got for the boat.My new ride, I'm going to get one that fits on the outside, on the side of boat.That way everything goes over the side, and not in the transum.

casper, that is my plan, something simple for the side. I have seen one called a Magma that I like. May try to make it myself. Want it to be easy to put on and take off and tall enough for me as I am tall. Is yours metal?

No it's not metal,it's made of that Starboard stuff. The new one will be metal though. Most likely stainless or aluminum, deep v style, that will hooks on the side of the boat.

No pictures. Still waiting for new boat to arrive this week than I will have a friend make it up for me. Have to test fit and finish it then.

A" VIRGIN" 23FT Hourston never ever been fished in:D:D:D

Boat, main motor, trialer VS Everything.I am still open to reasonable offers.

Back