16' Boat podded with 2002 100 hp 4 stroke Yamaha.

Attachments

• 20130724_181619.jpg
    20130724_181619.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 824
Last edited by a moderator:
It does. Too fast actually. It planes instantly and does 45+ mph without breaking a sweat. Its a question of safety as it starts to skate around that speed. This is not the sort of boat you let your son borrow! I would like to sell the motor and keep the boat, pod and trailer. Throw something smaller on there.

If you edit your first post in this thread and go to advanced edit you should be able to add a [sold] or [gone] to the title.. or PM LC or ADMIN and ask if they can nuke it for you

This model does not have a counter, so I cant say for sure. There was a bees nest under the cowling and under the dash when I bought it. And the trailer wasn't even registered. No papers or anything. I thought that was a good indicator of how much it got used. The fellow lived right beside elk lake and used it there mostly. He said he took a couple trips to Sidney island as well. No fishing gear in the boat, no scotty stuff, no kicker.

I still remember the boat I saw on usedvic last summer. Downriggers, kicker, located in Sooke. Never been in salt water. Lol

All good indicators of low use. He lost interest and it just sat around for years. I bought it this year. I'm waiting for my registration to go through so i can get my k numbers. I have the motor for sale on usedvic. Hoping to sell for cash or trade down for a 70 hp (2/4 stroke)+ cash. Long story short, I need $ for a new work truck or van.
A marine mechanic told me not to take less then $5500, but all indications so far say that I was asking too much. $5000 obo. Cheers

How many hours on the motor? How long have you owned it?

Cheers

Back