15 lb Cannon Balls $25

You take trade-ins by chance? I have two 10lbs clean lead I wouldn't mind trading up to some 15's along with some cash on top of course!!!

Have 15 left . Not up there much. Not sure when I will be pouring more My Do it Mold hinge broke on last ball .
Thx Slick

I go down to Richmond a fair bit so I will call you and we can meet out there. I just need a couple..
Sounds good. I will put some in car & have on stand by. I am every hour or so most days doing transport. Call me on my Cell & we can hook up during week.
Cell 778-322-9412
Thx Dean

I'm in Vancouver and wondering if you would take one 10 and two 12 lb trade in for some 15lb and money , let me know if your ok with doing it still ,also i can meet you in Richmond if that works , Thanks Marco

Sounds good. I will put some in car & have on stand by. I am every hour or so most days doing transport. Call me on my Cell & we can hook up during week.
Cell 778-322-9412
Thx Dean

I'll be coming up from Seattle tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. I'll call you to meet up. Want to buy 3 if possible.

I'm in Vancouver and wondering if you would take one 10 and two 12 lb trade in for some 15lb and money , let me know if your ok with doing it still ,also i can meet you in Richmond if that works , Thanks Marco
Your balls & $20 for 2 15lbers sound good???

Back