14ft K&C 30 HP Yamaha

Sea Ranger

I bought another boat so I have to sell this one. It is a 1987 K&C with a year 2000 30 HP Yamaha oil injected 2 stroke with low hours. I did a lot of work to this boat not knowing I was going to sell it. It comes with:
6 HP Evinrude kicker
Hummingbird depth sounder
Compass
Speedometer
2 Scotty manual Downriggers
4 rod holders
1 Salmon net
The canopy is in good shape but there is a few snaps to fix. It comes with removeable side windows.
The trailer was completely rebuild:
New rims
New tires
New bearings
New rollers and brackets ($100.00 in stainless bolts alone)
New paint
New hurricane boat cover
YYJ87608452.jpg

YYJ87608452.jpg

YYJ87608452.jpg

YYJ87608454.jpg

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!

twinwinds... Sorry about that.... I thought something was missing....lol. I am asking for $3000. OBO.

I need to sell this boat this spring. Its worth every penny that I'm asking but I am also willing to lower the price to $2800. Good starter boat for salmon fishing or it would make for a great fresh water fishing boat. Don't pass this one up... Make me an offer!!!

I still have this boat for sale. $2800.00 obo
This boat is in very good shape with fairly new power with low hours.
quote:I bought another boat so I have to sell this one. It is a 1987 K&C with a year 2000 30 HP Yamaha oil injected 2 stroke with low hours. I did a lot of work to this boat not knowing I was going to sell it. It comes with:
6 HP Evinrude kicker
Hummingbird depth sounder
Compass
Speedometer
2 Scotty manual Downriggers
4 rod holders
1 Salmon net
The canopy is in good shape but there is a few snaps to fix. It comes with removeable side windows.
The trailer was completely rebuild:
New rims
New tires
New bearings
New rollers and brackets ($100.00 in stainless bolts alone)
New paint
New hurricane boat cover
YYJ87608453.jpg
[/img]

Thanks for your help..... the boat is sold pending a sea trial on Friday. Steve.

Back