14' Naden Deep Laker with 40hp Tohatsu 2-stroke short shaft

Marsman

1998 boat and easy loader trailer. Model is Canadian Laker. 72" wide (very stable) and hull is .077. Very tough riveted boat. No leaks. 2 seats, Tri-finder fish finder (older but works fine) (can read the bottom of the Fraser on plane) Easy loader trailer with bearing buddies that were repacked last fall. 1992 Tohatsu 40hp short shaft. runs perfect. leg has never hit bottom... 2 props. 11 pitch (for power) 14 pitch for cruising. Top speed with 14 is around 47km. Seen a total of 4 days in the salt 3 years ago and flushed / washed after every use. Last tune up 3 years ago at Otter Marine and compression was 130 on both. (might have 30-50hrs on it since then) Also could include a mid 80's yamaha 2hp kicker if needed. (runs great) Only reason I'm selling is I only use it 1 week a year. Send me an email if interested. $4000 obo.

Naden003.jpg

Naden004.jpg

Bump to the top.... Started it yesterday (June 18th) for the 1st time since last September. Took 3 pulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD.... A buddy found out I was selling and jumped on it. He knew the boat and didn't hesitate... I also can borrow it for 1 week a year if I need it... NICE.

Back