Worth reading

Good article.

I loved the idea about a truth in politics act, but that will happen the day that monkeys fly out of everyones butts. Big business and the wealthy that fund the politicians and control what goes on in every country from behind closed doors will never let it happen. Can you imagine the carnage that would take place if this ever got created? The first time there was an environmental or tax credit issue and a politician had to tell the truth he/she would have to disclose information on everything from where they get their campaign contributions to who is really going to benefit from the action. Hell, if I was a reporter I'd be asking questions about stuff going back to the real reason why Deiffenbaker (ya I know its probably spelled wrong) decided to dismantle the Avro Arrow when Canada lead the way in areo space design. Those planes would still be in the air today, probably even improved, and we wouldn't be spending billions buying stuff from the Americans.

When will this country get a leader with some balls and backbone to do what's right for the people and the country, and stop cowtowing to the less than 10% of the population that doesn't care about anything but the money?

Back