Ucluelet Trip!

Tailspin

Just finished the final bookings on a week in mid August to Ucluelet. We went all ritzy and fancy this time. I have been told it's a good time as the Big Springs push inshore with numerous Coho. I am hoping to have some good weather to head offshore for some late season Chickens. Is it necessary to go all the way to La Perouse or can you get some Hali at Southbank (Amphetrite) Any tips would be great, Thanks.

Take your GPS-there's reason it's called Fogust.

that's why there's a warranty!

Try all those spots, got to know the area if your going to become a guide and be the next and best.LOL
Good luck Wolf

You should really hit a place called the Wreck! Its about 14 miles offshore from uclulet but worth the trek on a nice day!

"Support Lucky" conserve water

Well I guess it's going to take some alternative measures to squeeze some secrets out of Mr. Colter or just follow one of the 100 guides pounding out in the morning.I ran a 42 foot Grand Banks past this area, quite a few years back and can remember what resembled a floating city about 20 miles SW off tofino."Go Big Bank or go home"!!!$$$$$$$$ Bags, Are you and Mr.Foutain running Turbo Verodos in a triplet formation yet??? Wanna Race???LOL.

Have fished this area regularly for years in June July and August. The most reliable spot for chickens is Big Bank. The other areas (Wreck, Corner, various parts of Southbank, Lighthouse Bank, Portland Pt etc) all have chickens, but no where near as reliable and consistent as Big Bank. August can be fog city, but as long as you have a reliable GPS and radar...no big deal!

Well sounds like it should be fun in PUCLUELET in FOGUST! I am in the makings of a tower and Radar. All i need is some sealegs for my female deckhand who chummed the waters at Constance on Saterday!!! Gross!!!

If she puked off of constance do you really think she can handle the open ocean and those big swells LOL LOL

Good luck really Good luck Wolf

Back