Trophy Tyee Reels that have....caught Tyees.

Pippen

People....selling two Trophy QR reels. They are the slate/gun metal type grey ones.

Islander drag springs and Shimano paddles for them that I have been too lazy to swap out. Just lubed and greased by Pip's Reel Servicing; paddles included. They have backing and 30lb Maxima mono on them ready to go.

They call them Tyee's and these bring them to the boat.....somewhat consistently.......okay......they have brought some in.

Not selling them alone... but $350 for the pair. Very well maintained....always fresh water rinsed, have just oiled/greased them up so they are ready to fish. A few minor scratches but I do take care of my gear....they are pretty darn clean.

The pics I have look really poor on the forum. The reels are really clean however in uploading the files it looks like someone buffed them with a file. Will provide better pics tonight or can text/email them as they look fine on my phone; something just goes weird in the forum upload.

Last edited:
Hey do you know if it's possible to flip for left hand reel?

****SOLD***** (pending funds of course but a good forum member should have some good times for the delivery prior to Aug 1rst.

Great transaction dealing with @79 Jimmy as he brought a bag of Hawkins to seal the deal! :cool:

They will be deployed in Kyuquot in a couple of weeks. ;);):):):)

Back