Thanx!!!

D

Dirtdog67

Just wanted to extend my thanx to fellow by the name of George from Nanaimo for lending us a hand in getting our truck out of a mess. You made a good day on the flow alot better with your help.Cheers-the dirtdog.
P.S. we owe ya a beer...

Or some Herar!......How was the fishin?Are these rumours out of port true?

Hey dirt that was you guys coming up when we were going down??
The Nog got his shovel back..We had a decent Day,It was a bit slower for us yesterday..

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

The Nog got his shovel back..We had a decent Day,It was a bit slower for us yesterday..

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Yah roger dat Metalhead, what a freakin hike. I appreciate the use of the shovel. I heard the natural was putting on a bit of a clinic that afternoon. Lets hope it sticks around for a bit....the dirtdog<"(((><

Yah roger dat Metalhead, what a freakin hike. I appreciate the use of the shovel. I heard the natural was putting on a bit of a clinic that afternoon. Lets hope it sticks around for a bit....the dirtdog<"(((><

Hey DirtDog,
So, we kinda 'met' it seems! Got the shovel back no problemo, and from what I read into your post, the other truck musta come out to help?? Sorry about the odour in the back of the truck! I call that my 'theft deterent' or the 'deer's revenge', depending on the situ. One thing for sure, not a damn thing's been stolen since he took up residency! Good you made it out! We're still awestruck by you guys and that DETERMINED hike! DIE-HARDS of an extreme nature! We had a decent day behind ya, so hit it hard the next. A few, but nothing like the day you/we had before. And man, trying to land them in that flow was FUN! Was supposed to do it again this, but the bed won the 4:00 am battle. Expect the Natural is up there, so should get a report soon. Be there anon for sure!

Tight Lines...
Nog

Hey DirtDog,
So, we kinda 'met' it seems! Got the shovel back no problemo, and from what I read into your post, the other truck musta come out to help?? Sorry about the odour in the back of the truck! I call that my 'theft deterent' or the 'deer's revenge', depending on the situ. One thing for sure, not a damn thing's been stolen since he took up residency! Good you made it out! We're still awestruck by you guys and that DETERMINED hike! DIE-HARDS of an extreme nature! We had a decent day behind ya, so hit it hard the next. A few, but nothing like the day you/we had before. And man, trying to land them in that flow was FUN! Was supposed to do it again this, but the bed won the 4:00 am battle. Expect the Natural is up there, so should get a report soon. Be there anon for sure!

Tight Lines...
Nog

Hey DirtDog,

Tight Lines...
Nog

Back