Stolen Traps Tsawwassen

mikeyman

Pretty sure they got nabbed. 100' rope dropped hit bottom with atleast 25 ft to spare or more. Low slack nowhere to be seen. White bumper on one. Green floats on other. Garth on the floats. If anyway happens by them reward. My nice stainless ones. Searched for an hour. No luck. If anyone knows of good deal on 2 traps. Looking.

Pretty sure they got nabbed. 100' rope dropped hit bottom with atleast 25 ft to spare or more. Low slack nowhere to be seen. White bumper on one. Green floats on other. Garth on the floats. If anyway happens by them reward. My nice stainless ones. Searched for an hour. No luck. If anyone knows of good deal on 2 traps. Looking.
got 3 out of 4 stolen last year same place,no more crabbing for me there

got 3 out of 4 stolen last year same place,no more crabbing for me there
Damn!! Sorry to hear about this! I lost a trap off Mayne Island but not thieves, just bad placement and caught on rocks. Just bought another today and wish I could hook you up.

Damn!! Sorry to hear about this! I lost a trap off Mayne Island but not thieves, just bad placement and caught on rocks. Just bought another today and wish I could hook you up.
all good ,have new traps but just don't crab there anymore,use to be one of our favorite place to go early spring.

you cant leave them to soak overnight anymore. It use to be they would only steal the crabs....

Hey man, I have 2 commercial traps if you'd like them for a good deal....they're heavy as F&*& though so you'll need a good puller and not a small boat ;). I do also have a couple of the breakdown round ones that I'd be willing to part with. Sorry to hear about the disappearance.

I think sometimes when traps go missing there actually on the bottom right where you left them. Seen a tugboat captain with no load at the north arm a few weeks ago purposely running over floats going out of his way to hit everything he could see. And yes I'm not bullshitting you

Hey man, I have 2 commercial traps if you'd like them for a good deal....they're heavy as F&*& though so you'll need a good puller and not a small boat ;). I do also have a couple of the breakdown round ones that I'd be willing to part with. Sorry to hear about the disappearance.

The OP started this thread in July, 2017, then a another person today responded to the year old thread - and seemingly for no reason. I would think that over a year later, the OP has replaced his traps...

The OP started this thread in July, 2017, then a another person today responded to the year old thread - and seemingly for no reason. I would think that over a year later, the OP has replaced his traps...
Woops! Thanks for the heads up....that's what I get for trying to be nice I guess....;)

Back