So where s the Fried Chicken ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, my guess is there's a lot of focus back on the business to pay for that new rig!

Hey guys. I've been around. I appreciate you asking. Not going to lie some idiots on this forum had me feeling a little less enthusiastic about posting lately. It was a nice break and those assholes will be glad to hear that I'll be trying to spend much less time here. I'm sorry that I caused them all so much misery with my ****** posts. So yeah I'd still love to get something going on the chicken front. I'll be trying to attend the fundraiser in Langely and maybe some of us can discuss it face to face. So kiss my butt you guys that had/have a problem with me, I'm still here.

Hey guys. I've been around. I appreciate you asking. Not going to lie some idiots on this forum had me feeling a little less enthusiastic about posting lately. It was a nice break and those assholes will be glad to hear that I'll be trying to spend much less time here. I'm sorry that I caused them all so much misery with my ****** posts. So yeah I'd still love to get something going on the chicken front. I'll be trying to attend the fundraiser in Langely and maybe some of us can discuss it face to face. So kiss my butt you guys that had/have a problem with me, I'm still here.
What the F is going on with this crap on the forum??? It was Stizzla saying the same thing a few weeks ago. Who are these guys on this forum making our members feel like ****?? Does Admin know about this stuff going on? I can't remember guys posting nasty stuff going after other members but did I miss something? I'd personally like to know who these guys are. Will PM you RC. The ocean's not that big of a place. There's only so many docks internet warriors can walk on.... I dislike drama big time but I dislike guys like that more. This stuff needs to get sorted out.

What the F is going on with this crap on the forum??? It was Stizzla saying the same thing a few weeks ago. Who are these guys on this forum making our members feel like ****?? Does Admin know about this stuff going on? I can't remember guys posting nasty stuff going after other members but did I miss something? I'd personally like to know who these guys are. Will PM you RC. The ocean's not that big of a place. There's only so many docks internet warriors can walk on.... I dislike drama big time but I dislike guys like that more. This stuff needs to get sorted out.
All good man. It was actually guys that are too cool to post here anyways apparently. They just lurk on the sidelines and talk **** in their own little private group. I'm over it. Don't sweat it. It was blown out of proportion and like Stizzla it wasn't the only reason I needed a break. Apprciate the backup though ;)

Last edited:
Going to put this one to rest. As RC pointed out, it was dealt with and we don't need to re-visit it now. You are welcome to resurrect the fired chicken thread from earlier in the year.

Brian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back