Peetz Reels

I have four Peetz Reels for sale, one is a 5" and the other 3 are 6" one of the 6" has the line counter or I think they were called "recorders" They are all in pretty good condition, one requires some attention as the clicker kinda sticks probably needs a little greasing. Two are loaded with a quality mono line and the others are empty.
$30 ea. or all four for $100. I don't seem to be able to post pictures but could send some by e-mail if ya don't know what a PEETZ looks like.

I leave Tuesday for a week fishin' near Pentiction so if you don't hear back from me be patient and leave a contact number.

I've been looking for a Peetz Recorder since my Dad passed away. He used to talk about it like it was his dream reel, and I'd like to smash my knuckles up to remember him. If it's still available (and in usable condition) consider it sold. :)

its a 2016 thread Jason , so I would say it is unlikely. The Peetz shop in Victoria sells reconditioned reels with the upgraded one way drag for around 200.00 which I think is a steal. They also sell new.

beemer

Back