No Longer Looking - Thanks

ZENYO

Hello,

Iv'e been looking for a while, not sure why I haven't posted this here yet. I'm looking for a Hewescraft Sea Runner 190 ET or similar boat. Budget is around 50k.

Let me know if you hear of anything.

Thanks!

There’s a brand new one on used Victoria from Sherwood Marine so I just called about it and he said “everyone is at the boat show” I asked if he could tell me the sticker price and he said “no”.
I said “okay bye then”.
That’s how most of my calls go with them.

If I was you I would call Chris at Inlet marine and get a price on a silver streak carmanah. Really nice boat and will be close to price range. Worth a shot

There’s a brand new one on used Victoria from Sherwood Marine so I just called about it and he said “everyone is at the boat show” I asked if he could tell me the sticker price and he said “no”.
I said “okay bye then”.
That’s how most of my calls go with them.
lol... I think I've talked with most lots on the new ones, or at least the 2018's. I worked a really nice deal with boathouse in Salmon Arm but it's still pricey. Hoping to pay almost new price for a used that's already rigged. I'm also chatting with a guy on an 18 Pro V ET Hard Top. Nice boat, but I prefer the Sea Runner

If I was you would call Chris at Inlet marine and get a price on a silver streak carmanah. Really nice boat and will be close to price range. Worth a shot
I looked at them Wednesday at the boat show. Spent about 20 minutes chatting with one of the guys at the booth. Beauty boat but very expensive.

lol... I think I've talked with most lots on the new ones, or at least the 2018's. I worked a really nice deal with boathouse in Salmon Arm but it's still pricey. Hoping to pay almost new price for a used that's already rigged. I'm also chatting with a guy on an 18 Pro V ET Hard Top. Nice boat, but I prefer the Sea Runner

Boathouse in Salmon Arm are 10x better to deal with than Sherwood in my opinion. I made the trip from the island to buy my Hewes. Sherwood was hard to deal with.

Thanks Big Reel,

That silver streak is a beauty but out of my budget. The second one is just not right for me and quite honestly over priced. Used Hewescrafts don't last long and this one has been for sale for a while. I found one (and possibly another), just trying to find someone in the valley to inspect it.

Thanks,

I have a 2015 190 HT ET searunner with a 150 yammi if your still looking for a boat
Hi Saint, I'm working on an 07 right now but it's not finalized so I would definitely be interested in hearing about yours. Shoot me an IM

Back