Kicker

spring fever

Just a heads up-my kicker a 2003 yammi 9.9 is coming off my boat. The lift motor no longer works and I don't want to put money into it It runs excellent, has a troll king with it and 4 bladed prop. Would work great on a manual or panther lift-way to good a shape for a parts motor-always maintained-timing belt done-probably home in comox in 2 weeks. Let me know if you have an interest and we can discuss it.

Just a heads up-my kicker a 2003 yammi 9.9 is coming off my boat. The lift motor no longer works and I don't want to put money into it It runs excellent, has a troll king with it and 4 bladed prop. Would work great on a manual or panther lift-way to good a shape for a parts motor-always maintained-timing belt done-probably home in comox in 2 weeks. Let me know if you have an interest and we can discuss it.

interested. does it have the charging regulator / rectifier?

bet its the relay ?
thats my issue on mine and had a friend who had to change his out ....

I’ve got a spare relay and trim motor/ ram assembly if someone wants to buy it. Pm me

Still available? if so how much are you asking
thanks

Back