In river netting pics

Nets in rivers, nets along the coast by certain individuals that the government will NOT BRING CHARGES AGAINST
Government knows EXACTLY what is going on as they have a patrol aircraft (new1 on its way by the way) flying almost EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR!!! out of CRiver!!

Think about that for a minute
Flying almost EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR!!!

Looking, watching reporting and the government does nothing to stop these individuals...brutal beyond words..
I will say that I am glad to see the helicopter patrols happening. They're also happening on the Squamish River where DFO is landing and checking sport anglers. I had a friend that has been checked twice this fall by helicopter patrol. I questioned using the DFO enforcement budget this way, but if it means all users groups are being checked by heli-patrols, then I support it.

I will say that I am glad to see the helicopter patrols happening. They're also happening on the Squamish River where DFO is landing and checking sport anglers. I had a friend that has been checked twice this fall by helicopter patrol. I questioned using the DFO enforcement budget this way, but if it means all users groups are being checked by heli-patrols, then I support it

The patrol I'm talking about is funded from CDN Navy's budget

Back