Congrats to Totally!!

Congrats TT guess the weekly drinking night will be out hey you called it right on being a girl again hope mom and baby are doing well.

Wolf

I'll tell you what you are just getting started too. You have no Idea mate.
Here's a hint

For the first five years you are completly exhausted then after that you are just tired all of the time.

PS if you use disposable diapers buy em by the big boxes you will save 10 cents per diaper! No big deal 10 cents? do the math
10 diapers per day saves $1 or $365.00 in the first year AH HA you say good reason for boat gas money! ding ding ding!

quote:Originally posted by The Penguin

I'll tell you what you are just getting started too. You have no Idea mate.
Here's a hint

For the first five years you are completly exhausted then after that you are just tired all of the time.

Too true there Penguin. The first 3 months is hell on earth. But, that being said, kids are great.

Congrats TT. :)

i use 2 get over 90 days on the river a year lol , told my buddy i`ll never change lol. he told me it would change after kids , i said no way . "well well well" he said . i havn`t bin on the river anywhere near that much . but i concentrate on ocean fishing now as my family likes that. my kids both little girls love fishing with there dad and there mom :Dbut like i said , my fishing time has slowed down but worth it :D

Congrats T.T.Kids are fun did i mention expensive.Had a mess of them myself.Good times coming up. take care John.:D

Back