Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by kingblazer84, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Pearl dog

Pearl dog Active Member

2. RogersonCrusoe

RogersonCrusoe Well-Known Member

Stizzla and ChilliSpoons like this.
  3. Sotally Tober

Sotally Tober Active Member

4. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

Mervillite likes this.
  5. Damien

Damien Well-Known Member

6. macro

macro Active Member

Checked it out today.. the original hull oilcanned from lack of framing on the inside. The original hull was also thin and coroded. They fixed it by welding new plate on the outside, but leaving the old stuff underneath. To properly fix it, you would have to cut out everything below the waterline and replate it. Be a hell of a boat if you put that work into it. But its a massive undertaking.

7. Sotally Tober

8. saanauk

saanauk Active Member

9. dmurph

dmurph Well-Known Member

The photos did look interesting, and I was thinking same as you. Seemed odd that floor was all ripped up like that. I figured it had some real issues. To bad.

10. Saveth

Saveth Member

The floor looks pretty normal to me. I think it's just the shadow from the rear curtain. The floors on the Chinooks are just vinyl covered wood which look pretty easy to replace when it rots. The bottom is a little ugly based on the photos, but could easily be fixed. I'm surprised the owner decided not to address the bottom before putting it for sale. When I see something like that, it just screams, I don't care.

11. scott craven

scott craven Well-Known Member

12. Sotally Tober

13. BCRingo

BCRingo Well-Known Member

Lots of nice fishing boats up for sale. This is pretty sad.

scott craven likes this.
  14. Sangstercraft

Sangstercraft Well-Known Member

Lots of boats with BIG gas engines for sale too. I wince when I fuel up with my 135hp. Can't imagine what these guys with 8L Crusader engines feel like when they foot the bill for a day on the water. Frankly it takes a bit of the fun out of boating when you swipe your credit card for $400.

BCRingo likes this.
  15. BCRingo

BCRingo Well-Known Member

Indeed. It’s even more painful when you pay that much and can’t even put a freshie on the BBQ.

16. BCROB

BCROB Active Member

$400 !! Wow

I guess the big boat boys have deep pockets so what’s another 400 bones !!

I fished 6 hours last Saturday , limited out and topped up the fuel tank on the way home , just under $8 :rolleyes:

17. Aces

Aces Well-Known Member

Limited out on what? Aren't salmon closed?

jeffywestcoast and chipstealer like this.
  18. dmurph

dmurph Well-Known Member

Limited out on mileage, 8 bucks doesn’t get ya to far lol, just poking fun

19. Bjw

Bjw Active Member

20. Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express Well-Known Member

Limited out on Rainbow Trout?!?

BCROB likes this.