Another DFO trial

Have a look at the other three busts below "More on this story" about halfway down. :(

so do the fn who are allowed to illegally harvest legally, then sell to the canasians?

Why not just take there business licence away... Strike 2 and it's gone, problem solved.
Unfortunately, 2 large problems in the way of that happening:
1/ Business licences are municipal (and often not required), tenures are Provincial, regulating fisheries and recreational licences are federal. None of which are dependent upon the other, and
2/ The lodges claim they are not commercial harvesters of fish, but rather only a "platform" to enable those with licences to fish, and that each individual licence holder is responsible for his/her own actions.

Open for suggestions on how to deal with these issues...

Unfortunately, 2 large problems in the way of that happening:
1/ Business licences are municipal (and often not required), tenures are Provincial, regulating fisheries and recreational licences are federal. None of which are dependent upon the other, and
2/ The lodges claim they are not commercial harvesters of fish, but rather only a "platform" to enable those with licences to fish, and that each individual licence holder is responsible for his/her own actions.

Open for suggestions on how to deal with these issues...

I think you've got the wrong thread Aqua...seems like you're perhaps talking about QCL?

This original article in this one is the store on Kingsway Street in Vancouver who has been busted before. ;)

I think you've got the wrong thread Aqua...seems like you're perhaps talking about QCL? This original article in this one is the store on Kingsway Street in Vancouver who has been busted before. ;)
Ha! Thanks, Pippen. Had too many tabs open and got confused as to which ones I was replying to :)

Back