A COVID Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to put winter tires because:
- It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
- The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (you amaze me).
- My neighbor Robert had an accident after putting on his winter tires.
- I know people who don't have winter tires, and they're just fine. Plus they're upstanding patriotic citizens.
- Some winter tire users are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their Ineffectiveness.
- We do not know what they are made of. The only info is from the tire makers, so it can't be trusted.
- The tire giants scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
- In fact, the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
- If I have tires, the government can track me in the snow.
- There are studies that show kitty litter is effective, but THEY don't want you to read them, because there's no money in it for Big Rubber.

Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!
This year, winter tires, I say no!!!!

77E7E166-86DA-48A3-978C-64B99BC9DD8E.jpeg

91080453_10163333459945083_2233604339354566656_n.jpg

KdY3t80xq2qCZbA4nIr4Hg4ZpDnHD3Rh3sE_ade2k57uwlF_TovkwmPWWwVLi1sd4ad9vX0C0eeFPDMCrGGk2yV9CgivCLj_eNDNndSrPo6xmNrLF7poAno3K3c8KB6yCT1BVx2L

Guys I need your help. Think I might have covid.
I don’t know a lot about this medical stuff so just
Going to post the test. I know there are some smart guys on here that know a ton about this covid stuff that maybe can help. I’m quite worried but please look see so I can plan appropriately.
Thanks.

Attachments

• F1AFB5D2-C921-4507-BD37-03635DCE9D68.jpeg
    F1AFB5D2-C921-4507-BD37-03635DCE9D68.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 102
Are you sure though? It’s kind of blurry so want to make sure. Can you zoom in and check?

Attachments

• 046F926F-5FAE-4B17-AAF4-20E29818AA83.jpeg
    046F926F-5FAE-4B17-AAF4-20E29818AA83.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 54
Here is a cut-n-paste post from a guy I know down in California.
He's 50 and was partially vaxxed.

Quote: "
I'm on day 11 of COVID and I've never been sick like this in my life. The only thing I have going for me right now is no nausea. Every evening I hope I wake up in the morning better, and every morning it's hard to say if I'm better or not. It's 11 months since my second shot of Moderna and I had an appt to get my booster last week. I really, really wish I'd gotten the booster a month or two ago. I have two older friends that both got boosters and they're having a much more mild go at it.

The virus is raging through my area now. For the first couple of years it was very rare to even know someone who had it. Now, I know about a dozen people with it."

Here's another from a 73 year old guy in Pennsylvania. Not sure of his vax status but I know he and his wife were both really sick.
These posts are six days old now.

Quote:
"I got out of the hospital after 7 days on dec 26. I have been steadily getting better but am still fatigued easily and short of breath if I over do it. Blue Oaks what were your symptoms? My 1st symptom was severe back pain. It actually was so bad I could not sit or get up. Next was breathing problems which developed into pneumonia, fever and ma-be not the worse but definitely the most troubling brain fog. Brain fog is hard to explain it still comes back for short times but you actually feel like your body is one place and your brain is somewhere else. I have had hallucinations early on that were pretty crazy. Head aches nausea swollen feet with burning sensations and the most recent one cold feet. This cold feet is different it feels like you put your feet in rubbing alcohol and just the skin of your feet are cold. Last but not least is the
Lose of taste or smell. I wish would have had the presents of mind to write down every symptom I had I know I am missing some. But for about a week the brain fog messed up my thinking. I have talked to others that have had other symptoms. But to the best of my memory these where mine."

From the same guy:

"Not to gross anyone out but the first few times I coughed up mucus it actually stuck to the roof of my mouth like paste. I literally had to get a napkin and clean it off. Blue Oaks I would not wish this crap on anyone,I am glad to hear your doc says you will be recovering soon. I am back to maintaining my stove. Even though I was short of breath afterwards. I am blessed to still have my wife she was in critical condition and she cooked supper tonight."

I have a tough time seeing a lot to chuckle about with this virus, notwithstanding the couple of memes on this thread that are amusing, given first-hand reports from ordinary people.

Maybe I'm getting old or something.

Take care.

Good point, Dave. Best line of defence is to keep away from this virus and for as long as you can. Next priority is to laugh and have some fun. Stress could kill all of us before we even catch Covid. :D

Here is a cut-n-paste post from a guy I know down in California.
He's 50 and was partially vaxxed.

Quote: "
I'm on day 11 of COVID and I've never been sick like this in my life. The only thing I have going for me right now is no nausea. Every evening I hope I wake up in the morning better, and every morning it's hard to say if I'm better or not. It's 11 months since my second shot of Moderna and I had an appt to get my booster last week. I really, really wish I'd gotten the booster a month or two ago. I have two older friends that both got boosters and they're having a much more mild go at it.

The virus is raging through my area now. For the first couple of years it was very rare to even know someone who had it. Now, I know about a dozen people with it."

Here's another from a 73 year old guy in Pennsylvania. Not sure of his vax status but I know he and his wife were both really sick.
These posts are six days old now.

Quote:
"I got out of the hospital after 7 days on dec 26. I have been steadily getting better but am still fatigued easily and short of breath if I over do it. Blue Oaks what were your symptoms? My 1st symptom was severe back pain. It actually was so bad I could not sit or get up. Next was breathing problems which developed into pneumonia, fever and ma-be not the worse but definitely the most troubling brain fog. Brain fog is hard to explain it still comes back for short times but you actually feel like your body is one place and your brain is somewhere else. I have had hallucinations early on that were pretty crazy. Head aches nausea swollen feet with burning sensations and the most recent one cold feet. This cold feet is different it feels like you put your feet in rubbing alcohol and just the skin of your feet are cold. Last but not least is the
Lose of taste or smell. I wish would have had the presents of mind to write down every symptom I had I know I am missing some. But for about a week the brain fog messed up my thinking. I have talked to others that have had other symptoms. But to the best of my memory these where mine."

From the same guy:

"Not to gross anyone out but the first few times I coughed up mucus it actually stuck to the roof of my mouth like paste. I literally had to get a napkin and clean it off. Blue Oaks I would not wish this crap on anyone,I am glad to hear your doc says you will be recovering soon. I am back to maintaining my stove. Even though I was short of breath afterwards. I am blessed to still have my wife she was in critical condition and she cooked supper tonight."

I have a tough time seeing a lot to chuckle about with this virus, notwithstanding the couple of memes on this thread that are amusing, given first-hand reports from ordinary people.

Maybe I'm getting old or something.

Take care.
Sorry to hear about your buddies Dave that’s always hard and a lot of people are suffering.

Laughter is also good medicine and can help alleviate stress for a lot of people so sometimes we just need a comedic distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back